The Bluegrass Cellular Human Resource Coordinator is an entry level position which requires at least two years of experience in the HR field and plays a key role in making a difference and treating our employees like good friends. Improving employee’s work life, identifying opportunities for success and making a difference in every community we service is our focus. Supports company through the administration of payroll administration, recruiting, training and fleet vehicle program management.
- Manage payroll processing using ADP; managing the day-to-day operations of payroll administration, taxes and garnishments.
- Unemployment claim processing.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with management and insurance vendor to ensure expeditious property loss claim processing.
- Administer worker’s compensation program and maintain federally required records.
- Coordinate Safe Driver Program and company fleet car management.
- Administers company training programs.
- Responsible for ensuring pre-employment, post-incident and random drug testing is compliant with applicable regulation.
- Develop a network of emergency services.
- Support monthly accounting audit as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- College degree in related field, HR certification and/or commensurate experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ADP Payroll and Recruiting required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion, and the desire to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal partners
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude that can adapt and flex to the needs of the business and recruiting function and with a genuine commitment to customer service
- Ability to work in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Minimum of 2+ Human Resources experience.
Job location: 2902 Ring Road, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, Elizabethtown, KY, US