Venminder is seeking a Human Resource Generalist. This position would allow a hybrid work schedule with option to work remotely as well as in-office. Please feel free to share this with anyone you know that may be looking for a career in HR.
This position is responsible for performing administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Posting open positions on company’s website
- Handling communication with potential job candidates
- Scheduling and performing initial interviews with potential candidates
- Coordinates recruiting and hiring process, including but not limited to conducting background and reference checks, negotiating job offers, and issuing job confirmation letters and other internal communication
- Conducts on-boarding sessions for new employees, including but not limited to setting up employee in ADP and other HR-related systems, completing all new-hire documentation, and scheduling training
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate HR staff
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Periodically assist with payroll functions including fixing timecards, answering employee questions, etc.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, etc.
- Submitting reports on general HR activities
- Supporting HR-related training programs
- Provides clerical support to the HR department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Associates degree at minimum, (Bachelor’s Degree preferred) in Human Resources or related field
- Experience in recruiting and staffing highly desirable
- Leadership and/or supervisory experience preferred
- Proficiency in ADP or similar HR/Payroll service
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to effectively work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels
- Ability to prepare reports and business reports and business correspondence
**Interested Applicants may Apply through Workforcenow