Institution: Bluegrass Cellular
Location: Elizabethtown, KY
Category: Human Resources, Business, Management
Online App Form: https://bluegrasscellular.com/about/careers
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will collaborate with various teams to boost employee engagement and morale. You will champion our motto of “Treating Customers like Good Friends,” because you realize that starts with our employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field
- Previous experience with HR Information Systems (ADP)
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills
A day in the life of a Human Resources Coordinator:
- Coordinates company training programs for new employees
- Supports payroll and reporting through management of HR Information System (ADP)
- Audits employee timecards biweekly for payroll, ensuring time off is consistent with policy and that any/all supplemental or commission pay is accurate
- Ensures accuracy of employee information in ADP
- Manages company recruitment via ADP talent portal and job posting site
- Engages with active and passive talent, actively sourcing talent via job boards, recruitment events, and organizational partnerships
- Processes candidate background checks compliant with regulation.
- Coordinates office supply ordering/invoicing for corporate headquarters
- Coordinates management of company vehicle fleet
- Supports other departments and performs other related duties as assigned by management.
A little about us:
- Excellent benefits including health/dental/vision with options starting at just $10 a paycheck
- 401K available after completion of one year of eligible service, If you contribute 4%, we contribute 9%, with immediate full vesting
- Discounts on your favorite Bluegrass Cellular services and products
- We seek out opportunities to build teams with employees from dynamic backgrounds and experiences