Taylor County School District in Campbellsville, KY is hiring for a Full-time Instructional Monitor.
Assist an on-site director, classroom teacher, or other responsible staff member in providing a safe and quality environment for students.
- Monitor students on a one-to-one basis, in small groups or in large groups to ensure their safety; follow procedures to safeguard the health and safety of students.
- Assist the on-site director, classroom teacher or other responsible staff members in planning various activities for the students.
- Assist with organizing materials for conducting special training activities.
- Promote positive parent and child interactions and activities.
- Participate in staff activities and in special training programs.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Safe practices in classroom and playground activities.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Basic record-keeping techniques.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Learn child guidance principles and practices.
- Communicate and maintain effective relationships with students, parents, and staff, both orally and in writing.
- Print and write legibly.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Learn procedures, functions and limitations of assigned duties.
- Monitor, observe and report student’s behavior according to approval policies and procedures.
- Learn and apply safety procedures and regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree and some experience working with children in an organized setting.
For more information or to apply visit: https://taylorcounty.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3464