As a Jr. Business Analyst with Genesis10, you will take on the critical role of turning business needs into technology solutions. From defining business requirements and collaborating with the technical team, to developing and testing enhancements-business analysts turn ideas into reality. You will collaborate with client and project teams to turn business requirements into detailed design specifications. You will then assist in building or enhancing systems and business processes to meet client needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Psychology, or related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Ability to build relationships and make connections with people from varied backgrounds
- Detail orientated
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starting and not afraid to ask questions
- Unlimited work authorization
Additional Desired Experience (not required):
- 3+ months of corporate work/internship experience
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- Microsoft Visio
Genesis10 is a leading Business and Technology Consulting company, headquartered in New York, with divisions across the United States including Minnesota, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Kansas City, Dallas, Des Moines, and Cleveland. We support career development through two Junior Talent Programs G10 Associates (College-Hire) Program and Genesis10’s Dev10 (Entry-Level Software Developer Training) Program. The G10 Associates program is an innovative training and mentoring program designed to launch the careers of recent college graduates. The Dev10 program takes STEM graduates with the passion and aptitude to be entry level software developers and provides training and career placement in software development no prior coding experience required. Consultants from both programs work on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about Genesis10 and our career development opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com/college-graduates & www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V