Baptist Health Medical Group in Richmond, KY is hiring for a Full Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Provides clinical services including psychosocial assessment, individual, family, and group therapies that meet the established standards of care and standards of practice.
- Develops patient treatment plans with patient/family participation and reassess treatment plans appropriately.
- If assigned to Outpatient Behavioral Health and independently privileged, may provide for initial patient assessment.
- Participates in performance improvement activities and assists in the interpretation of performance improvement data.
- If qualified, may provide clinical supervision.
- Expected to participate in consultation, set professional boundaries, maintain confidentiality and adhere to ethical conduct.
- All employees will continually monitor and adhere to safety responsibilities and initiatives.
Master’s degree in social work or counselling and licensure as clinical social worker (LCSW) or (LPCC). Must have supervision training to provide clinical supervision in that program.
Knowledge, Experience & Special Skills:
Must have knowledge of current theoretical approaches to the delivery of counseling services. Must have knowledge of strategies for examining, applying and evaluating cognitive/behavioral therapy concepts. Additional skills required include thorough knowledge of the clinical aspects of the mental health field.
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
*For more information or TO APPLY, visit: https://bhs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Richmond-KY/Licensed-Clinical-Social-Worker–LCSW—Baptist-Health-Medical-Goup—Primary-Care-Richmond_R19013445