- Ability to effectively and professionally work with clients to develop a product that will create great TV and help develop their product/business
- Develop clients’ ideas into stories for on-air and for GreatDayLive.com
- Use the latest editing and photography tools to tell great stories
- Develop original content through social listening and independent sources.
- Deliver on-air content in an engaging, exciting, and accurate manner.
- Pitch work-ahead stories and coordinate with a team to develop a plan for impact
- Write and post daily on all digital and social platforms.
- Shoot, write and edit packages.
- Ability to generate creative, engaging, content-driven live shots
- Knowledge of ENPS, Premier, Final Cut Pro and Axis graphics a plus
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- 1-3 years of experience as a multi-skilled journalist
- Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism or similar field a plus
- Experience in photojournalism, editing, and content management systems
Apply Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JlVZDQiH