- Position Title: Local Health Nurse 1 (RN)
- Company Name: Lake Cumberland District Health Department
- Location of Job: Somerset, KY
- Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
- Company Address: 500 Bourne Avenue, Somerset, KY 42501
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone Number: 606-678-4761
- Position Description: The Lake Cumberland District Health Department is accepting applications for a full-time Local Health Nurse I based at the Pulaski County Health Department.
General Duties include: This position serves under the direction of the Nurse Supervisor. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to; Provide basic entry level nursing care and assessments to the client consistent with the Public Health Practice Reference, Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice. Establish policies, procedures and licensing laws. Document services provided to the client according to standards of the Core Clinical Service Guide (CCSG) and Administrative Reference (AR). Maintain confidentiality and privacy according to guidelines. Develop and conduct educational counseling and teaching activities for individual clients and families. Utilize basic awareness of community resources and complete required trainings.
Minimum Education, Training or Experience: See special requirements.
Special Requirements: (Age, Licensure, Regulation, Etc.) Must have RN license in Kentucky or compact state or provisional license in Kentucky, meeting all requirements of KRS 314.041.
Starting Salary: $19.80. 5% increase after successful completion of six-month probationary period.
Grade: Grade 15
Apply at https://KOG.CHFS.KY.GOV/HOME. Create a citizen account and search LHDCOS (search and apply) Completed application must be submitted by 07/12/2022. Transcripts must be uploaded before the close date of the advertisement if post-secondary education is required or may be substituted for experience. Transcripts must list the degree awarded. Qualified applicants/employees are subject to a pre-screening, selection for interview, and/or demonstration of skills testing. Employment may be contingent upon a successful drug screening and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer