Maintenance Supervisor (FT), Barton Distillery – Bardstown KY
The Maintenance Supervisor supervises the skilled mechanics and electricians to efficiently repair and PM packaging, distillation, processing, shipping, barrel warehousing, and plant administrative equipment. Responsible for anticipating and communicating relevant issues and objectives to the Maintenance Manager(s) and technicians. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supports production operations by accomplishing the production needs within safety, quality, budgetary and regulatory guidelines by ensuring timely and efficient maintenance of all operations equipment and assets.
- Plans and implements operational and mechanical improvements. Assesses, analyzes, troubleshoots and determines solutions to mechanical problems, to support productivity of Maintenance Technicians. Contributes to the planning and evaluation of production changes. Provides direction to the installation and modification of equipment.
- Understands and works with established standards to deliver the highest and most consistent levels of excellent customer service.
- Creates Standard Operating Procedures for the maintenance department.
- Monitors and enforces all OSHA and Company safety regulations and policies. Provides leadership to the safety program for the Maintenance Departments.
- Provides instruction and technical training to Maintenance Technicians, Machinists, mechanics and operators on equipment, procedures, and improving skill levels.
- Works in an environment that incorporates all operations departments to share knowledge and objectives that have been set forth.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Bacheolors Degree
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Requires Supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Apply by clicking on this link https://www.sazerac.com/our-company/careers/jobdetail.html?jobid=5003