Position Title: Marketing Intern
Company Name: RippleMatch
Location of Job: Remote
Full-Time or Part-Time: Part-Time
Contact Phone Number: 732-485-4159
Position Description: We’re hiring a select group of students for our paid, remote Leadership Development Internship to help get more students signed up on RippleMatch. RippleMatch is completely free for students and always will be! This internship is a non-technical position that begins at the start of the term and lasts 6-8 weeks. To date we’ve hired thousands of interns across the country; do you have what it takes to join our next cohort?
What You’ll Gain
- Unique access to professional development: hands-on startup experience, 1-1 mentorship from an experienced supervisor, and the opportunity to join a national network of student leaders. Our interns have gone to work full-time at teams such as Google, Amazon, Barclays, Venture for America, Bloomberg, Booz Allen Hamilton, SAP, and even at RippleMatch full-time!
● More career opportunities: interns receive, on average, more job matches at top companies.
● A success-based compensation model with clear deliverables and ample chances to earn additional performance bonuses.
● The chance to get other perks such as job reference letters, LinkedIn endorsements and access to exclusive professional development events.
● The opportunity to stand out in front of our employers by becoming a trusted RippleMatch intern and on-campus advisor.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with the leaders of our Campus Operations Team to help design and spearhead our student expansion strategy at your university
● Use various in-depth business development, marketing, and consumer behavior strategies to grow our presence on campus.
● Make an impact on your campus by helping students complete job applications.
● Interns work around 5-7 hours per week. Given this is a remote internship, interns can fit those 5-7 hours into their schedule where it’s convenient for them.
● Top performing interns across the country will be considered for our Program Manager Team which helps hire future cohorts of interns across all our campuses
What We Look For
- A track-record of excellence – Interns determine our success on campus, which is why we need the best spearheading that growth.
● Organization – We want students who are able to manage their time effectively.
● Ambition, grit, and work ethic – Building something from the ground up is tough, which is why we’re looking for leaders who thrive when faced with a challenge.
● Strong social networks – We want students who have a wide reach on campus and can broker key partnerships through existing personal relationships.
● Creativity – Can you think outside the box and come up with creative ways to drive growth?
● A sense of mission – This internship is about more than just working at a startup and earning some cash. Help us take a stance against a frustrating and limiting recruiting system by revolutionizing how students on your campus connect with opportunities.
You can begin the application process at the following link, https://app.ripplematch.com/t/cca6fbaa.