Category: Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Position/Title: Media Operations Specialist
Primary Industry: Broadcasting – Radio – TV
Manage Others: No
We are looking for Multi-Skilled Media Professionals with a systematic knowledge of current broadcasting technologies. These technologies include but are not limited to, broadcast production automation, robotic camera control, and digital content distribution. Successful candidates possess the creativity and skills to contribute to visually compelling, fast-paced newscasts and programming.
• Operation of control room live production automation system
• Robotic camera control during live news broadcasts
• Coordinate studio environment for live production
• Master Control room operation in a HUB/Spoke environment
• Automation playlist coordination
• Manage transmission, reception, recording, and general quality control of signals from ENG, SNG, and TVU remote broadcasts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/29/2018
Closing Date: 8/24/2018
City: Louisville – 40202
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field or a minimum of three years of media experience.
• Experience with control room production automation and robotic camera control preferred
• Working knowledge of newsroom computer system preferred
• Understanding of Master Control Operations and automation preferred
• Familiarity with news production play-out systems or similar server-based workflows preferred
• Knowledge of production standards and associated equipment preferred
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please email Bayyinah Muhammad at email@example.com