Mental Health Therapists -Flexible Part and FullTime positions, Lexington, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Richmond KY
Join a team that enjoys working together to help children grow! Marshall Pediatric Therapy offers outstanding therapy at each clinic:
- Behavioral and Emotional Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
Our mission, “Helping families build skills for life“, is simple but so desperately needed. We seek happy people who share a love for helping children and families. Family, Love, Excellence, Courage, and Happiness are value words that describe our team and work culture. If those values are important to you, keep reading and discover if we fit your high standards for your next career.
Benefits/Culture: Our team is dedicated to providing excellence in therapy and service! If we are a fantastic fit, you will feel valued working in our fun and productive workplace. Our full-time therapists are offered:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Direct Primary Care Physician Plan (allows for no co-pays for routine doctor visits)
- Company provided Short Term Disability and Life insurance
- Optional plans through AFLAC
- 401K- 4% company match
- 12 Days of PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays (this includes the week of Christmas)
- CEU Reimbursement
- Sign On Bonus- up to $2000
- Other Potential Bonus Opportunities
Interested in a flexible schedule? We would love to discuss our direct-time therapist position and its benefits with you!
The purpose of the Mental Health Therapist is to do all that’s needed to provide excellence in therapy to children and families.
- Current Kentucky license as an LPCC, LMFT, LCSW or Licensed Psychologist.
- Masters degree or higher from an accredited university program of preparation for a mental health profession.
- One or more years of pediatric experience
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team-based atmosphere
- Motivated to meet productivity targets and contribute to company growth
- Solid work history and consistent attendance
- Ability to effectively & professionally communicate verbally and in documentation
- Experience with or desire to learn Telehealth
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically active environment
Accountability and Performance Measures:
- Support the Marshall Pediatric Therapy mission by: “Helping Families Build Skills for Life.”
- Provide counseling for children with a variety of diagnoses, ages 2-21
- Maintain and manage a full-time caseload with a target of 65% productivity
- Participate in continuing education in order to lead the community with new treatment and evaluation techniques
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with families, colleagues, referral sources, and community agencies
- Manage administrative responsibilities such as timely documentation per discipline guidelines and productivity tracking.
If you’ve read this far, you might be getting close to joining a new and rewarding work family. Begin our application process today. We look forward to meeting you!
|(859)224-2273 | Fax (859)224-4675|
|Lexington, Nicholasville, Georgetown, & Richmond, Kentucky|
– Pam and Jim Marshall https://marshallpediatrictherapy.com/jobs/