Position Title Merchandiser- NEW healthy-beverage product in the US!
Company Name Baqua
Location of job Louisville/Lexington
Company Address 325 West Main Street | Third Floor | Lexington, KY 40507
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number Recruiter contact number: (312) 685-5673
Do you want your phone number shared? Yes, on job posting
Position Description Merchandiser
Our goal at Baqua is to help consumers increase their health and well-being. Our refreshing Artisan beverages are crafted from organic ancient grains and juices and contain no artificial ingredients. As Merchandiser, you will play the key role in delivering superior in-store customer service. You will excite and engage our consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays to deliver a consistent Baqua experience and drive sales.
• Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves for each retailer-the platform for providing excellent customer service.
• Ensuring Baqua product displays and shelves deliver a positive company image by properly rotating and removing damaged products.
• Develop strong relationships with store partners and management, following the itinerary and showing flexibility when required with schedule changes.
• Consistently deliver a positive and professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing duties.
• Carry out all duties committed to safety.
• High School Diploma/GED, College degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years in merchandising role, preferably in the beverage industry
• Track record of superior customer service and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and eye for detail
• Must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, and capable of working at a high level with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a team-based environment
• Strong technology aptitude for retrieving data, enter hours and effectively communicate with sales manager via cell-phone or computer messaging
• Ability to work weekends and holidays
• Ability to perform physical demands of position
• Valid drivers’ license, vehicle insurance, access to reliable transportation and motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations in the last 36 months
• Requires frequent bending, squatting and twisting
• May require frequent trips up and down stairs
• Requires prolonged driving and working in the field
• Requires manual dexterity for purposes of stocking shelves and building displays
• Requires lifting, pushing, pulling of objects weighing ____ pounds maximum, with frequent lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to ______ pounds.
About Baqua, Inc.
The Baqua mission is to offer consumers a healthy sports drink alternative. Baqua is a refreshing 100 percent organic recovery drink fueled by the healing power of ancient super grains. Baqua’s proprietary blend has no preservatives or added sugars and is rich in antioxidants and electrolytes, providing 100 percent RDA vitamin C per serving. Baqua delivers pure, powerful refreshment. For more on the Baqua story, visit www.baqua.com.
Baqua, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; employment with Baqua is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Contact Name Freddy Mayhall
Website Address for Applying Online: http://www.baqua.com/