- Category: Media-Journalism-Newspaper
- Position/Title: Meteorologist-13205
- Primary Industry: Broadcasting-Radio-TV
- Vacancy Type: Full-time
- Date Posted: 07/06/2022
- Closing Date: 11/02/2022
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- URL: http://www.whas11.com
- Bachelor of Science in Meteorology preferred
- Minimum of 1 year on-air experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide accurate weather forecasts using the latest weather technology in a multi-platform environment
- Exceptional online and social media skills
- Must actively participate in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Knowledge of WSI necessary
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TENGA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Apply-Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JspjLGwn
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER