Mike’s Carwash, Multiple Positions, Louisville, KY
Positions Available: Team Member Trainee, Carwash Location Team Member, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, and General Manager of your own location
- Competitive wages with regular performance appraisals
- 401(K) with company match
- Full-Time Hourly Rate Starting at $13 per hour/ Part-Time Hourly Rate Starting at $11 per hour
- Full-time team member benefits: health, dental, vision, plus critical care & pet insurance
- College tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year
- Full time tuition reimbursement $5000 per year / $2500 per semester– Full-time employees working 30+ hours per week.
- Part time tuition reimbursement $3600 per year / $1800 per semester– Part-time employees working 20-30 hours per week.
- Full-Time team members receive tuition reimbursement that covers about 50% of the cost of a Degree at Campbellsville University
- Part-Time team members receive tuition reimbursement that covers about 35% of the cost of a Degree at Campbellsville University
Credit Hour Requirements: There is no limit to the number of credit hours you can take, if you meet our requirements for hours worked at Mike’s and grades earned.
- If you are hired after 30 days from the start of the semester, the reimbursement amount will be pro-rated.
- Reimbursement is paid after completion of each semester. Any accredited institution qualifies for this plan. Reimbursement is paid toward undergraduate or graduate studies working toward a two- or four-year degree. We do not reimburse for certificate programs. Any reimbursement amount the student is eligible for must be claimed within 30 days of the end of the semester.
- You must maintain a “C” average for each course to receive reimbursement.
- After the completion of the semester, you must provide a report card showing the grade received in each course
Tuition Reimbursement Example:
Cost per credit hour average – $410 Cost per semester average – $4,920 (Assuming 12 credit hours)
You find more information and begin the application process at the following link, Mikes.jobs.