HOME OF THE INNOCENTS is hiring a MULTISYSTEMIC THERAPIST in LOUISIVLLE, KY.
This position is responsible for providing Multisystemic Therapy (MST) to youth ages 12 to 17 that display serious antisocial behaviors and are at-risk of placement out of the home due to their behaviors. You will empower families to address problematic behavior and will help youth make life-transforming changes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry a caseload of 4-5 families at a time. Intensive treatment requires therapist to meet with each family at least 3 times per week.
- Develops individualized treatment plans for each family. On-going assessments and reviews of treatment progress are performed on a regular basis.
- Families are seen in their homes and communities with collaboration from all relevant individuals in the families’ life.
- Completes all documentation that supports provision and progression of services.
- Provides clinical input and recommendations in a treatment team setting.
- May assist with transportation of clients, as needed.
- Provides on-call support for team members on a rotating basis with supervisor.
- Master’s degree in clinical or counseling Psychology, Social Work, or a related subject area required.
- Independent licensure as an LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, etc. in the state of KY preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to transport multiple clients at once.
- Must live within a reasonable distance to designated service area.
- Individual and family therapies with children and adults using cognitive behavioral and other research-based techniques
- Collaboration with community agencies
- Previous work providing in-home and/or community-based therapy services
- Family Systems
- Behavioral Therapies, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Mental and behavioral health diagnoses and interventions
- Social skills assessment and intervention
- Flexible working conditions – works in an office as well as community settings (e.g., social service agencies, DCBS offices, courts, client homes)
- Travel required to client homes and throughout the community
- Flexible schedule based on client need and therapist availability
- Part of program’s on-call rotation
- Involvement with community/civic health matters/projects, as appropriate
- Flexible working conditions require ability to move intermittently throughout the workday
- Position has some unusual physical demands, including exposure to threat of bodily harm from clients or their families
- Must be able to see and hear or use adaptive equipment that enable these senses to function to ensure the requirements of this position can be fully met
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of clients during emergency situations
- Competitive salaries based on experience
- Option for FREE health insurance (single coverage, employee only)
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance options
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts options
- Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k/retirement plan options
- Up to 25-30 paid days off per year
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid training days
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Wellness Incentives
License Required: Yes
Degree Required: Masters
** For more information or TO APPLY visit: www.homeoftheinnocents.org