Position Title: Music Minister
Full-time or Part-time: Part-time
Company Name: Friendship Baptist Church
Location of job: Campbellsville, KY
Company Address: 5411 Bengal Rd. Campbellsville, KY 42718
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Friendship Baptist Church is seeking a part-time minister to lead congregational music and to assist in developing an atmosphere of praise and joy centered in Christ.
As a congregation, we enjoy a wide range of contemporary music and hymns, a deep missions heritage, a rich family bond, and a strong desire to build every member to maturity in Christ.
Position responsibilities include:
• developing the church music program in cooperation with the pastor,
• planning and leading music for Sunday morning and Wednesday night services,
• encouraging congregation participation
• coordinating band members and media team to ensure quality presentation,
• coordinating with children’s program director to implement children’s music
• preparing Easter, Christmas, and other musical performances as needed,
• occasionally providing or arranging special music.
• A love for Jesus is paramount.
• Vocal ability is a must.
• Instrumental skills (piano, guitar, or similar) are highly preferred.
• Must be a high school graduate who is at least 18 years of age.