Meadow Hill Baptist Church
$175 a week with one week paid vacation at the end of the first year
10 Hours a week(Possible more at times… and less at times.
Sunday School, Sunday Morning Service and Wednesday Service and Practice
Blended Services(Hymns and Contemporary)
- The Music Minister is responsible to develop and lead an overall worship ministry that draws people into the presence of God through a powerful, uplifting and Biblically sound worship experience, both individually and corporately.
- Direct that planning, coordination, operation and evaluation of a comprehensive music ministry for the church.
- Assist Pastor in planning congregational services; be responsible for the selection of music. Preview the music planned to be sung or played by individuals or groups.
- Direct or delegate direction of choirs, music groups and congregational singing.
- Provide assistance and counsel when needed or requested for special events such as weddings, funerals, banquets and/or car shows.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed.
- Be prepared to personally and spiritually lead the congregation in worship.
- Expected to participate in the life and activities of the church.
- Performance video optional
- As the congregation grows more responsibility opportunities and salary.
If Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and optional link to a video of the candidate leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org