WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Apply commercial instructions and revisions from advertisers/agencies to corresponding contracts.
- Work with outside advertisers, agencies, and National Sales team to ensure instructions are received and understood.
- Apply house number to all spots Purge inactive/outdated spots as needed. Maintain commercial library. Print dub list twice daily for master control and deliver new spots for dubbing onto the server
- Maintain files with current instructions for each advertiser
- Ensure compliance that written instructions are on file for each client
- View spots as needed for sales
- Resolve any discrepancies from daily discrepancy report that pertain to copy.
- Supply dubs to local stations as directed by sales.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Multi-task capabilities
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Minimum 2 years broadcasting experience
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Word/Excel. Experience with Wide Orbit software is a plus.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
WDRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Libby Wilcoxson, Traffic Manager, for more information