Office Professional (FT), CenterStone – Bloomington, Indiana
Is responsible for scheduling of clinical staff appointments, collection of co-pays, updating schedules and maintaining integrity of system data. Also assists with the intake/registration process for new clients in person and over the telephone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervisory Responsibilities for: This title does not supervise others.
- Accurate and timely registration of new clients; marking clinical schedules as checked in and collecting payment at the time of service.
- Flexibility in covering other office duties as needed, including Office Managers duties as delegated during his or her absence with supervision from Support Services Manager.
- Accurate and timely maintenance and updating of data for timely communication of client treatment and status/recommendations.
- High School Diploma or GED required. One to three years administrative experience preferred
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.