Oracle Functional Consultant, (12 mo contract) through Modis Engineering, Bellevue, WA posted 6/29/19)
- Salary: 80 $ – 85 $ / Hour
- Job reference:US_EN_6_983388_1000709 Location: Bellevue, Washington
- Category: Database Developer
- Contract Type: Contract/Temporary
Modis Engineering is seeking an Oracle Functional Consultant for a 12 month contract with extension and to-hire options position in Bellevue, WA. Candidates will have experience with Oracle Financials. The candidate will have several years of related experience including fit/gap analysis, functional design, designing and building specifications, assessing impacts of system changes, and designing and developing workflows.
- Ability to serve as the internal application consultant and champion to our business process owners
- Understand and represent the complexities, interdependencies and leading practices for implementing Oracle Financials business processes for the respective process stream (Order to Cash) across our core modules
- Facilitate and document business requirements, fit/gap analysis and functional design
- Design and build specifications appropriate to business objectives
- Assess impacts of system changes and ensure effective delivery of application functionality and integration
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve current procedures and processes
- Design and develop operational workflows, including the development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over/transition plans, end-user training and support, and end-user documentation
- Provide assistance to our Oracle Financials user community by addressing functional anomalies, and end user questions/ issues..
Pay Rate: $80-85/hr
Employment Type: W2 contract with extension and to-hire options; US Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you are interested in this Oracle Functional Consultant job in Bellevue, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact John Perkins at 615-514-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled