The Organic Marketing Specialist develops and sources promotional opportunities for content campaigns for Wiley Education Services university partners and business units to drive website traffic and lead generation.
How you will make an impact:
- Author comprehensive multi-channel campaign plans including goals, objectives, and KPI’s.
- Lead ideation, strategy and promotion of content assets intended for outreach (infographics, white papers, videos, contests, etc).
- Secure and manage the creation of content by external vendors and placements.
- Prospect for new content promotion opportunities by working with the influencer marketing manager to create a robust database of relevant influencers.
- Spec out campaign budgets and media plan for marketing campaigns.
- Lead social promotion campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest for inbound content.
- Monitor and report on campaign goals after completion and draft a summary performance report.
- Reach out to and communicate with other teams to make use of marketing assets produced within the Inbound team as auxiliaries for other marketing channels and efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who:
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree with one to three years digital marketing experience.
Desired: Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of content marketing or promotion experience.
- Strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with team members.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing marketplace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.