Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive provider of workforce development services in North America, assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually. We are drivers and collaborators for workforce systems change, including quickly adapting to changes in legislation, job seeker demographics and market and industry changes. We work every day to change lives, advance economies and help communities thrive.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Schedule and maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Provide input, schedule, and attend community outreach activities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with partners.
- Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community.
- Educate employees on community responsibility.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Conducts additional customer outreach to ensure engagement throughout the service participation processes
- Assist in the development of effective communication strategies for Equus Workforce Solutions and program partners to increase awareness of available workforce services in the community
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring high-quality and error-free copy
- Prepare evaluative reports, communication and outreach campaigns
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of confidentiality, including information relating to customers, employees and/or contacts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum Associates degree required in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, social media platforms, and management tools.
- Preferred experience of three to five years within non-profit fundraising, outreach, customer service., or publicly-funded programs such as TANF or WIOA.
- Experience in a team environment that is performance driven.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use various electronic systems to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.