Job Title: Part-time Street Team Crew
Summit Media- Louisville
Position closes: June 16, 2017
Description: Street Team crew member to be a part of our street teams and the face of the stations. The Street Team will be interacting with listeners at events, setting up displays, facilitating games as well as other duties as assigned by the Promotions Director. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to interact with listeners and musical artists, while managing quick event set ups, ear downs and everything in between. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take direction, possess excellent communication and customer services skills and enjoy working in a team environment that is dynamic and fast paced.
Under the supervision of the Promotions director, the Street Team member is responsible for assisting in the execution of any and all station and company events. This may include concerts, live remote broadcasts, station appearances, internal company events and/or conference and more. Any event that will be serving alcoholic beverages will be staffed with only employees who are 21 years or older.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Setting up station events; raising tents, plugging in sound systems, putting up signage/banners
- Interacting with listeners, leading games and operating our prize wheel, and perhaps speaking on the microphone/PA.
- Successfully communicate with several different types of positions: listeners, employees, management at events and clients.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned by the Promotions Department
- Other duties as assigned.
- Entering all contesting into promosuite
- Scheduling social post and contest
- Manage promotions inventory
- Run errands
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Use of your cellphone
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must hold a valid Driver’s Licenses, current auto insurance and a clear driving record.
- Must e able to work a flexible schedule and have a positive attitude
*To Apply via email, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Brent.Turner@Summitmediacorp.com or send via U.S. mail to:
Summit Media Louisville, 612 S. Fourth Street, Louisville KY 40202. No calls please.
It is the policy of summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communication Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.