Our Payroll Administrator works closely with clients processing payroll, payroll taxes, and related filings.
- Verify time and wage rates
- Process payroll checks
- Communicate with employers
- Verify accuracy of payroll taxes
- Calculate and file payroll tax forms
- Process retirement contributions
- Prepare workers’ compensation audits
- Process W2s and 1099s
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed
Prior payroll experience is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate is organized, detailed and able to meet deadlines. Strong verbal and writing skills are required, in addition to experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
This is a full-time position with benefits in a relationship-focused accounting firm.
Please Contact email@example.com or call (270) 866-5525