Police Officer, University of Kentucky
The application deadline is Sunday, March 4th.
Minimum Applicant Qualifications
- Citizen of the United States
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age
- High school graduate or has successfully completed a General Education Development (G.E.D.) examination
- Possess a valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle
- Has not been convicted of a felony
- Has not received a dishonorable discharge, bad conduct discharge, or general discharge under other than honorable conditions
- Not prohibited by federal or state law from possessing a firearm
- Not had certification as a peace officer permanently revoked in another state
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
University of Kentucky Campus
The written test has four sections:
(2) reading comprehension
(4) writing skills.
If you are interested in study materials, please click here for study guides and practice tests to prepare for the National Police Officer Selection Test (POST).
Monday, March 26, 2018
8:00 am – 11:00 am
Kentucky Department of Criminal Justice Training
For more information about the Physical Fitness Test and preparation, please click here.
To view job posting click here.