Uses advanced knowledge of engineering to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as outlined below. Responsible for managing, planning, implementation, and follow-up on activities associated with Model Line activities/project schedules that include both detailed activities and event milestones that when properly executed will result in a model launch that is on time, produces high quality parts, and at the lowest cost. Additional duties may be assigned. Work will be accomplished in adherence to all policies set forth by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning, implementation, and follow-up on activities associated with Model Line – includes collecting data, analyzing data, and preparing required documents associated with Model line.
- Must be able to develop a logical plan, implement the plan, and manage follow-up activities
- Must be able to complete standardized work documents
- Must be able to motivate and direct a team of peers through a practical problem solving format.
- Must be able to present results of work.
- Responsible for development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs engineering design evaluations and may develop a range of processes.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field with utilization of education and/or expertise to problem solve and implement improvement.
- Must able to identify issues and present plans for correction.
- Works on assignments and tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible for managing the activities/project schedules that include both detailed activities and event milestones that when properly executed will result in a model launch that is on time, produces high quality parts, and at the lowest cost.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from a four year college or university: or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years recent working experience in this field.
- Experience in analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Experience that demonstrates the ability to determine parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret related technical documents.
- Ability to write reports, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to respond to common inquires from CMA personnel
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportion to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusion.
- Ability to distinguish between significant and trivial.
- Ability to apply “Go & See” principles as it applies to your Essential duties and Job summary.
- Travel may be required.
Interested candidates please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org