At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people’s lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Under general supervision, provides clinical services to assigned client populations, including administration of a variety of therapy techniques and programs, and develops and coordinates clinical programs.
- We believe working at Centerstone is more than just a job – it’s a purpose.
- We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive benefits like paid vacation, retirement plan options and more. We’re proud of the friendly and passionate culture our employees have created and the ongoing personal and career growth opportunities throughout our organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs clinical services including a variety of therapy programs and techniques such as group and individual therapy, family and marital therapy, expressive therapy, crisis intervention and management, psychodrama and problem solving.
- Maintains and completes service documentation such as psychosocial assessments, case notes, case reviews, court reports, letters, etc., according to prescribed standards.
- Conducts case reviews and determines current and future treatment and treatment planning, including after-care plans for clients completing treatment, based upon quantitative results and professional opinion of client progress.
- Consults and collaborates with external agents including CHR, school officials, family members, physicians, and other health agencies, regarding organization’s programs and client needs and conditions.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, treatment planning meetings, case conferences, and clinical seminars providing information relating to program administration and development.
- Writes correspondence on behalf of clients and their families such as court reports, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Conducts case presentations and consultations with other agencies regarding programs and services offered.
- Conducts emergency evaluations of high-risk clients to determine level of treatment indicated and arranges for hospitalization, as needed.
- Develops and coordinates clinical programs within division.
- The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
- Master’s degree in Social Work and LCSW.
- Compliance with Kentucky social work board statutes, laws and regulations on clinical practices.
- Four to six years direct social work experience, including four years post-master’s clinical social work.
- Advanced knowledge of mental and physical characteristics of applicable population (e.g., growth and development and range of treatment needed), psychotherapy, human behavior, and related issues and community resources and CKY services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Potential to undertake supervisory / leadership responsibilities.
- Ability to handle case load with varying levels of client disability and need.
- Position has some unusual physical demands, including occasional exposure to threat of bodily harm from clients or their families Normal work tasks may involve exposure to blood, body fluids or tissue.
- Position at times may require incumbent to remain on twenty-four-hour call.
- Reliable transportation for frequent travel between work sites.
- Within the bounds of their respective job descriptions, all staff are expected to exercise principle-centered leadership, focused on customer service responsiveness, with a continuous quality improvement orientation. –Additionally, all staff are expected to develop a working knowledge of and follow all policies and procedures related to safety management and other Joint Commission standards.
Website Address for Applying Online: