Active Day of Campbellsville, is looking for a hard-working, dedicated, & dependable program assistant to join our team. You must have a passion for working with the elderly and adults with developmental disabilities.
Program Assistants: lead our members in activities throughout the day ranging from low impact exercise, crafts, games, and trivia. In addition to daily programming documentation. Must also be willing to assist with personal care needs, as necessary
- Assists in carrying out day-to-day activities of assigned programmatic area in various settings ie: large group, small group, and individual participation as scheduled
- Maintain daily documentation as required by State & Federal regulations and attendance book.
- High school diploma; able to read, write and communicate basic concepts and ideas
- Prior experience in health care setting is preferred but not required.
- Desire to work with seniors, other adults with special needs and their families.
- Enjoy working with groups/leading group activities.
- Satisfactory references, criminal background check, drug screen and sanction check
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasant personality; Works well with others.
- Able to work independently and follow scheduled plans.
- Maintains composure in stressful situations.
PRN position also available. Hours Monday to Friday
Please direct resumes for either of these 2 positions to:
Stacey Sapp CD at Active Day of Campbellsville
1500 East Broadway, Campbellsville, KY 42718