Duration: 12 months (Extension based on performance and budget)
- Acquires information from the Sales team and customers processes the project from the concept development stage through order fulfillment; and ensures proper fulfillment and invoicing is completed on all customer orders.
- Work with Sales and Designer to create the project and ensure that all information provided is accurate information regarding the entire Project
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Once all information regarding the project has been completed in the system the PMC will then work with the Estimators to get pricing and prepare a quote to submit to the Customer
- Once Customer price is approved and we received final art and PO from customer PMC will create and submit accurate and timely production orders to Manufacturing, allowing for effective scheduling and efficient production.
- Set up item information in the AS400 system.
- Enter Sales Orders and Ship Orders to facilitate shipping and billing ensuring correct pricing, billing address, shipping address, end date, and order quantity.
- Assist accounting where required to ensure accurate billing
- Verify purchase order price; ensure it meets or is lower than estimated cost
- Enter Purchase Orders to include correct pricing and specifications; confirm vendor receipt of PO and delivery date.
- Provide mylars, pdfs, disks, proofs, as required.
- Ensure that all billing for materials, assembly, tooling, remnant, or other charges is completed; assist in collections as necessary
- Assist assembly PC in managing Customer Product/Miscellaneous Inventory
- Actively participate in innovative technology and/or implementations.
- Communicate as required with external customers to assist in meeting their needs; act as liaison with plant personnel
- Request ink swatches from offset or flexo departments and obtain appropriate customer approvals.
- Cost-effectively create, value, scrap, and bill for inventory, avoiding excess inventory
- Devalue and/or scrap inventory that is not needed to meet customer orders; bill all remnant inventory when customer order quantities are decreased
- Ensure that costs of items are properly captured and included in the item file in WRMD’s system.
- Review Invoice and/or BOL prior to submission to customer
- Use specified vendors as appropriate.
- Validate order quantities produced or procured, shipped, and invoiced,
- and notify appropriate Sales personnel and/or customer if order is short of customer’s order quantity. Request billing method for order balance.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional counterparts to complete orders, improve processes, and enhance company performance
- Project Management Coordinator experience; POP Display; paper and/or packaging manufacturing industry required
- Customer relations experience; professional presentation
For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com or call (813) 546-1768