Benefits Offered : Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-time
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Including the following (other duties may be documented and assigned by management and some duties may not apply dependent upon the requirements of the position at each specific Tarter site and/or the strengths of the employee and the needs of the company):
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Attend career/job fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Coordinate and implement high school, college and trade school recruiting initiatives.
- Create job descriptions and lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and appropriate Internet sources and in other position appropriate venues.
- Research new ways of using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position’s minimum requirements.
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Manage the use of outside recruiters and headhunters.
Knowledge, skills & abilities: Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Effective interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills required. This position performs job duties in an ethical and professional manner. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years related experience.
Supervisory responsibilities may be possible to perform the job duties as designated by area management.
Physical Demands: Required to sit or stand for long periods of time. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Ability to work 40 + hours per week.