Location: Louisville, KY
Job Type: Contract
Job ID: 1858488-EQG
Kforce has a client that is looking for Senior C++ Perception Engineers for their Research and Development Department in Louisville, Kentucky (KY). Summary: This position will be focused on software engineering as it relates to robotics systems. This position will work in a fast-paced environment growing the company’s product lines. This position will be responsible for working with the full cycle of neural network models, working with C++ in a Linux environment, creating algorithms and prototypes, while working hands on with code.
- At least 5 years of experience coding with C/C++ and Python
- At least 2 years of experience implementing low latency algorithms (parallel, synchronous, and asynchronous)
- Knowledge and experience with machine learning (preferably Keras, Torch, or TensorFlow)
- Exposure to working with OpenCV, PCL, CUDA, ROS a plus
- Experience in DevOps a plus
- Experience in robotics a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be “the firm most respected by those we serve.”