Wise, Buckner, Sprowles & Associates, PLLC has a great career opportunity in Taylor County for a driven Staff Accountant.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Corporate and Individual Tax Preparation
• Governmental and Non-public entity auditing
• Summarizing and/or data entry of monthly transactions.
• Reconciling of bank statements and accounts.
• Payroll processing.
• Full cycle general accounting and month-end accounting adjustments.
• Maintaining client compliance for payroll, sales tax, and any other entity specific tax requirements.
• Communication of information and requirements to clients.
• Reports directly to Partners.
• Will also handle specific projects and assignments given by the Partners.
• Associates degree in accounting or business, or equivalent experience.
• Basic knowledge of accounting and payroll.
• Experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
• Experience with Quick-books is advantageous.
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
• Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
• Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Resumes should be sent to:
Wise, Buckner, Sprowles & Associates, PLLC
PO Box 1083
Campbellsville, KY 42719