Strategic Sales Internship/Summer 2020
- Link to Job Application: 2021 Strategic Sales Summer Internship
Genesys is looking for an energetic and motivated student to join our Sales team in the summer of 2021 as a Strategic Sales Intern in our Indianapolis office.
The sales internship at Genesys will provide a unique chance to begin a career in technology sales in a fast-paced SaaS environment. This 3-month internship experience will provide you with first-hand experience as to what it means to be successful in sales and allow you to actively participate in strategic business initiatives. The North America Sales’ Chief of Staff will oversee the sales internship program, and is looking to put together a diverse team of 8-10 interns.
What you get to do every day:
- Work closely with account executives, solutions consultants, sales leaders and understand each step of the sales cycle
- Familiarize yourself with Genesys’ products and be able to give a demo of our leading market offer to a sales and solutions consulting audience
- Conduct business analyses, marketing campaigns, and competitive intelligence reviews and present your findings directly to leadership
- Provide operational support and guidance for Genesys’ major strategic business initiatives
- Assist our sales development teams by helping drive new business leads and promote brand awareness among prospective direct and Channel clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the business financial forecast
- Connect with the other interns and employees in other departments and participate in cross-organizational activities to further expand your knowledge of Genesys and what it means to work at a large tech company
- Help cultivate a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
What you bring to the role:
- Pursuing a BS/BA at an accredited university or college; preference will be given to current juniors graduating in winter 2021 or spring 2022
- Looking to start a career in a technology sales, solutions consulting, or sales operations
- Demonstrated success in meeting goals and objectives
- High-energy and respectful team player
- Goal-oriented, intellectually curious, and inquisitive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong time management and planning skills
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If any questions, you may contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner