Institution: Louisville FBI
Location: Louisville, KY
Category: Student Programs
Type: Full-time, Internships
Online App Form: http://www.fbijobs.gov/
The Louisville FBI Applicant Team is excited to announce that applications for our 2019 Student Programs will be accepted August 16 – September 15, 2019!
The FBI offers internships and entry-level positions in a wide range of disciplines to students of all backgrounds. Our unique opportunities offer students from all walks of life a head start in a career like no other!
Detailed information on our Student Programs may be found using the links below.
In order to be eligible for employment with the FBI, applicants must violate none of the automatic employment disqualifiers, and adhere to the FBI’s pre-employment drug policy. Please ensure you meet these standards before submitting an application. All of these disqualifiers are extensively researched during the FBI Background Investigation Process.
Below are specific elements that will automatically disqualify job candidates for employment with the FBI. These include:
- Non-U.S. citizenship
- Conviction of a felony (Special Agent candidates only: conviction of a domestic violence misdemeanor or more serious offense)
- Violation of the FBI Employment Drug Policy (please see below for additional details)
- Default on a student loan insured by the U.S. Government
- Failure of an FBI-administered urinalysis drug test
- Failure to register with the Selective Service System (for males only, exceptions apply – please visit https://www.sss.gov/Portals/0/PDFs/WhoMustRegisterChart.pdf to find out more)
- Knowingly or willfully engaged in acts or activities designed to overthrow the U.S. government by force
- Failure to pay court ordered child support
- Failure to file federal, state, or local income tax returns
*Please note that if you are disqualified by any of the above tests, you are not eligible for employment with the FBI. Please make sure you can meet FBI employment requirements and pass all disqualifiers before you apply for an FBI position.
So, what does the FBI Internship actually look like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd1ZN54n_hQ
Apply online at www.FBIjobs.gov
Information on the Special Agent and Intelligence Analyst position, as well as other Specialized/Professional career opportunities, may also be found on FBIjobs.gov.
Questions about employment with the FBI? Email us at LouisvilleApplicants@ic.fbi.gov.