|Position Title: Substance Abuse Counselor
Company Name: Pinnacle Treatment Centers
Location of Job: Kentucky
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Company Address: 1317 Route 73 North, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel 08054, United States*Positions are located in Elizabethtown, London and Mayfield, KY*
*Full time candidates are eligible for a limited time sign on bonus upon hire*
Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Serves as a professional staff member and/or team leader of an interdisciplinary team and is responsible directly to the Clinical Service Supervisor for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the residents. Serves as an assistant to the Clinical Service Supervisor. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
*Identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Service Supervisor.
* Provide and obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
* Ensure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
* Provide/coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
* Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
* Ensure the completion of all Individual Treatment Plans and their reviews following their perspective time frames.
* Report to the Clinical Service Supervisor any and all relevant developments and information affecting the clients and facility operation * Provide staff duty coverage as scheduled.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Service Supervisor or Clinical Program Director.
* Must be a certified or licensed professional in a human services field such as: certified social worker (CSW), licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC), licensed professional counselor associate (LPCA), licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed psychologists (LP), licensed psychological practitioners (LPP), licensed marriage & family therapists (LMFT) or certified drug and alcohol counselor (CADC) in the state of Kentucky * Ability to work varying hours to accommodate client needs
Website Address for Applying Online:
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* 401K with 3% company match
* Supplemental life insurance, short-term, long-term disability * Paid time off *