Substitute Health Fitness Specialist, Company: EXOS, Louisville KY (posted 1/2017)
|Job ID||2016-7205||Job Location(s)||US-KY-Louisville||Job Type||Per Diem|
Employment Term: Regular /Part Time
Starting Salary Range: Not Provided
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: Open
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Sports/Park and Recreation, Healthcare – Fitness/Weight Loss
Since EXOS founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We’re seeking a Substitute Health Fitness Specialist to join our team.
As our new Substitute Health Fitness Specialist you will:
- Supervise and monitor exercise participants.
- Perform fitness assessments, determine exercise prescriptions, and design workout programs for a diverse population, including a variety of high risk clientele.
- Provide one-on-one consulting, training and motivation.
- Design & Implement of incentive, health promotion, and other specialty programs.
- Instruct of group exercise classes.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with facility operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or Equivalent
- OR currently certified through one of nationally accredited industry assoc (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, ACE, etc.)
- CPR/AED certified
- Experience teaching group exercise classes
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our HR department at :
Attention : EXOS Human Resources, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050