Do you need a PAID “remote” Jobs/Internship this summer (Grant Writing, PR, Social Media specialist, Ministry Intern, Legislative, etc)? Check out the great opportunities below that could help you build up vital Experience for that resume and make you more competitive in today’s job market at graduation time! Apply ASAP if interested through this Student.Go Summer Internship program. Application deadline is April 16.
|Student.Go Summer Internships Now Accepting Applications|
Are you a college student seeking a paid virtual summer 2021 INTERNSHIP/JOB Student.Go opportunities (positions upcoming summer? Apply now to serve and learn through Student.Go, the student missions program of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. Students will take part in a virtual orientation in late May 2021, receive a stipend, and serve for 10 weeks. Students will also take part in large cohort meetings with CBF staff and field personnel, as well as weekly meetings with their small group and an encourager. Learn more and apply before the April 16, 2021 deadline at www.cbf.net/studentdotgo.
Some of the current virtual summer 2021 opportunities (in various majors/degree fields) include:
- Researcher and Writer (Remote) – Westervoort, Netherlands The student will research and post information about materials to expand the impact of existing Christian materials in Romani languages.
- Webpage and Social Media Advisor/Designer (Remote ) – Westervoort, Netherlands The student will assist in raising awareness of and supporting project with a minority group in North Africa/the Middle East by working to upgrade a webpage and related social media.
- Ministry Development Intern (Remote) – Kampala, Uganda– The student will grow in their understanding of the challenges that refugees experience in Uganda and have the opportunity to assist in the financial development of a small, growing non-profit ministry. The summer intern will mainly have the opportunity to assist with grant research and writing as well as communications with Amani Sasa’s partner community in the US.
- Media Specialist for Together for Hope (Remote) – Appalachia The student will learn about poverty alleviation through assets-based community development with the work of Together for Hope Appalachia and their coalition partners. Using this knowledge, the student will assist TFH Appalachia and their partners with communication strategies, web design, social media presence including Facebook, use of email, and other media.
- Advocacy for Poverty Alleviation (Remote) – Appalachia– The student will identify and connect with key advocacy organizations in Appalachia, to learn about their work, research key issues of importance to poverty alleviation in Appalachia, and help connect Together For Hope Appalachia to their advocacy work where appropriate.
- Grant Researcher/Writer (Remote) – Rocky Mount, North Carolina– The student will research grants available for housing opportunities. These housing opportunities would include housing assistance to families living below poverty lines in northeastern North Carolina (specifically Hertford county).
- Public Relations Specialist (Remote) – Kosice, Slovakia– The student will write stories that share about ministry among Roma in Slovakia and Czechia describing how relationships are developed and grow over time so the field personnel are able to create beloved community with their local partners and share the love of Christ through a relational approach.
- Educational Advocacy Legislative Intern (Remote) – Miami, Florida– This position has multiple components, including research, helping state advocacy groups set legislative priorities, and creating graphic-rich presentations for web and social media use.
- Social Media Campaign Strategist, Refugee Advocacy (Remote) – Fort Worth, Texas– In this position, the student will research refugee issues, legislation and organizations working with them and in collaboration with CBF’s Internationals North American field personnel and the Advocacy in Action Team help develop a social media strategy and campaign which will educate and motivate people to welcome and engage with our refugee and immigrant neighbors.
- Social Media Campaign Strategist, Immigration Advocacy (Remote) – Fredericksburg, Virginia– In this position, the student will research migration issues, legislation and organizations working with immigrants and in collaboration with CBF’s Internationals North America field personnel and the Advocacy Action Team help develop a social media strategy and campaign which will educate and motivate people to welcome and engage with our refugee and immigrant neighbors.
- Community Mission Intern (Remote) – Somerset, Kentucky–In this position, the student will be involved in various mission projects in the summer. This will include project partnerships with a community garden, home construction, working with participants experiencing homelessness, developing and organizing children and youth mission activities, and other mission projects.
Learn more and apply before the April 16, 2021 deadline at www.cbf.net/studentdotgo.
Contact Taisha M. Seabolt, MDiv, LPC email@example.com with questions