After college, life can be ambiguous — finding a job, student loans, making a difference. As you consider future possibilities, consider becoming an Officer in the U.S. Marines. Regardless of your military interests, as a Marine Officer, you dramatically increase your marketability in civilian life and contribute to the world in a meaningful way.
If this interests you, it begins with Officer Candidate School, one of the most challenging yet rewarding experiences you could ask for:
- Earn $5500 for 10 weeks of training
- Zero personal expenses
- Zero prior experience necessary
- Optional commission upon completion
- Average salary of $55-69K per year after completion of training
To participate, you would need to meet the required qualifications below:
- Age 18-35
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, or college student
- Must have at least a 2.0 GPA
- Click here for more information and to see if you’re competitive for a spot
This course and Officer life is not for the ordinary. You will be tested morally, mentally, and physically. But afterward, they offer 24 different career opportunities along with guaranteed employment as a pilot, lawyer, or cyber security Officer. If you would like to apply, Click Here.
*If you have any questions, please contact Lydia Done at email@example.com or call/text (859) 619-9255. Find us on IG @Marine_OST_Lexington
Good luck to your future endeavors, and I hope to hear from you.