Teller – Campbellsville Bypass
Community Trust Bank – Campbellsville, KY
SUMMARY: Receives and pays out moneys, accepts various types of payments and maintains accurate records of all transactions.
- Sell and/or refer bank’s products and services to customers and prospects.
- Demonstrate a continuously helpful, friendly attitude and adherence to established Service Quality Standards.
- Receive and handle deposits of all types and ensure the proper endorsement on negotiable instruments within the deposits.
- Cash checks and process other transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Adhere at all times to the check handling guidelines, established drawer limits, and the limitation of signing authority.
- Reconcile cash and transactions to within the “teller balancing standards” and report results through submission of teller daily balance sheet.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area and ensure that all negotiable items, confidential records, and customer information are properly secured at all times.
- Adhere to all security policies and procedures.
- Follow bank guidelines before, during, and after a robbery.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and adhere to written policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable Anti-Money Laundering policies.
- Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties within the branch as assigned.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
- Position normally requires a high school diploma or GED plus such practical knowledge and skills as would be learned on the job and through training.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong math aptitude
- Excellent PC skills with working knowledge of applicable computer software programs.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to lift and carry coinage weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Normal Bank Lobby and Drive-thru Window Conditions
- After six months of demonstrated ability to carry out prescribed assignments, there is minimal supervision.