Teller float (PT), Abound Credit Union – Radcliff KY
Provides personal contact, currency and account related services for members. Performs routine member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, and check cashing with a high degree of accuracy. Maintains accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures. Maintains an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related products, services, policies, procedures, rules and regulations for the teller area. Actively cross-sales Credit Union products and services in the community and/or retail setting. Actively cross-selling is job requirement.
- Promotes Credit Union products and services based on member needs obtained from member interviews and/or review of members accounts. Maintains an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all Credit Union products and services that are handled or promoted by the Credit Union. Actively cross-sales Credit Union products and services.
- Serves as the Credit Union’s primary contact with its members, both in providing services and in routing inquiries to appropriate personnel. Greets and welcomes members to the Credit Union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- Receives deposits and payments for all types of accounts, verify cash and negotiability of checks and issues receipts, giving credit for funds according to established policies. Inputs data ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Cashes checks and accepts withdrawal requests in accordance with established policies, referring questionable transactions to supervisor for approval. Inputs data ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Follows all security policies and procedures. Maintains an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related polices and procedures, rules and regulations for the teller area, including robbery procedures. Reports discrepancies or suspicious activity to supervisor.
- Opens and assists members with safety deposit boxes.
- Maintains assigned cash drawer, balances work daily and complies with teller accuracy Responsible for change fund.
- Ensures that the teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc. Reports malfunctions of the teller computer and other
Apply @ Abound Credit Union website,