Institution: The Bridge Company
Location: Columbia, TN
Category: Students & Portable Director
Contact: Sydney Sproul (931) 981-0081 email@example.com
Online App Form: https://thebridgetn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22
STUDENTS & PORTABLE DIRECTOR
The Bridge Church is a fast-growing church in Middle Tennessee that exists to see people know God, find freedom, discover calling, and make a difference. This mission, coupled with our aim to expand x10 throughout the Middle Tennessee area, has created a growing need for point leadership of our Students and Portable teams in Columbia, TN. Columbia is an ethnically and economically diverse city of over 35,000 people, and the Columbia campus averages a Sunday attendance of 750+.
– Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge
– Ability to see and articulate and execute the vision of The Bridge
– Strong relational capacity that others want to work with
– Advanced communication and organization skills
– A proven ability to lead and grow “the trellis” (organizational growth)
– A high-energy, passionate leader that can build teams and attract people towards a vision
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Lead the Bridge Students team by recruiting, onboarding, and training ministry leaders.
– Resource, empower, and care for ministry leaders and have an active hand in their leadership development.
– Execute the administrative tasks associated with Bridge Students and the Portable Ministry Team (e.g. rosters, Connect requests, surveys, etc.).
– Assist to execute Portable Leader Training Columbia Campus.
– Participate in Students sermon series planning, teaching, and small group guide preparation.
– Participate planning and executing Students annual camps and retreats.
– Recruit volunteers into the Bridge Lead network to develop coaches and volunteer staff and plan monthly Lead Nights as opportunities to connect with your leaders.
SCHEDULE: Sunday-Thursday (available for special events, retreats, etc.) / HOURS: 40+ hours/week / DIRECT REPORT: Campus Pastor / COMPENSATION: TBD