Position Title: Treatment Director
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Company Name: SAFY
Location of job: Wilder, KY
Company Address: 1 Moock Road
This position is responsible for the treatment and quality of care for the youth in placement at a designated division. Provide continuous direction, assistance, and clinical oversight to those supervised. Accountable for the fiscal viability of the division.
* Lead, coach and develop a high performance divisional team. Provide direction to staff in the form of answers to problems and advice with staff performance and youth issues. Establish performance goals for the division and monitor progress.
* Interview candidates applying for assigned clinical and non-clinical positions in the division. Responsible for the training of assigned staff, which includes, thorough and complete training for new employees and assuring that the current staff receive appropriate continuing education. * Assign performance goals, conduct monthly supervision, and perform scheduled evaluations for all direct reports. Establish work schedules and on call rotation among staff to assure coverage of the division.
* Supervise treatment plan development and reviews. Provides supervisory backup for the needs of treatment foster parents and staff. Conducts division treatment team meetings.
* Work with State Director and finance department to develop an annual operating budget and work within that budget once approved. Review monthly financial information and make suggestions when necessary.
* Directly involved in crisis intervention.
* Responsible for oversight of the intake and placement process, coordinating with the FYS’s and FDS’s & using them in a consultative role to expedite placement of youth referred.
* Participate in all rule violation investigations in the division and placement preservation meetings.
* Review and approve all treatment foster home certifications and re-certifications.
* Fill in for various positions during an absence or vacancy of such.
* Responsible to ensure that youth, foster parent and other client files are in compliance at all times. Establish a routine schedule for performing file audits with the appropriate FYS/QI staff.
In states where applicable, responsible for overseeing divisional compliance for Mental Health Utilization.
* Visit all foster homes according to SAFY policy and all referral sources annually.
* Prepare reports, as required, in a timely manner.
* Attend division events for foster parents and youth. Assure foster parent training is occurring as required and may assist in providing the training.
* Establishes contact with outside organizations to participate in meetings and present workshops and trainings. Participates in assigned committees and maintains liaison with state and national organizations.
* Establish and maintain a supportive and positive working relationship with youth, foster parents, referring agencies, and other SAFY stake holders.
* Master’s degree in the field of social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, child & family studies, or other approved related field of human services.
* LCSW, LMFT or LPCC in the state of Kentucky, is required.
* Minimum of three years’ of experience in the field of social services; one year being in a supervisory/administrative capacity and two years being in providing direct care services.
* Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload, as well as that of those positions supervised
* Management & Leadership abilities to coach, manage, and develop high performance teams
* Resolution skills to demonstrate leadership and effective problem solving
* Ability to address both the clinical and operational issues within the division
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Operate a computer in regards to Microsoft Office and agency database system
* Ability to set, manage and achieve the financial budget of division
* Acceptable driving record and auto insurance in order to meet the travel requirements
* May require transporting youth if needed
* Work flexible hours daily and weekly to fulfill position duties
* Current certification in First Aid, CPR, and de-escalation training
Contact Name: Jacob Manzanares
Website Address for Applying Online: