The Tuition Planner’s role is to educate and assist students in the enrollment process regarding payment and financial aid. The Tuition Planner must identify each student’s financial plan, then guide through next steps, including financial aid, payment plans, veteran’s benefits, and employer pay.
How you will make an impact:
- Ensure that contact and follow-up is made with potential students via telephone and e-mail.
- Assist students with questions regarding cost, payment options, next steps, and deadlines.
- Explain and collect outstanding documents as required by the school.
- Work as part of a team with the partner schools financial aid and accounts departments, as well as other teams within TLH.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to learn financial aid and payment policies, processes, and procedures.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, goal and results oriented.