WHAS, TEGNA’s ABC affiliate in Louisville, KY, is seeking a Full-Time Video Editor for our award-winning news team.
Strong candidates understand how news video exists on three screens (television, internet, mobile), and are prepared to edit/produce on all three. Qualified candidates must be ready and able to quickly create high-quality content and the content must be ready for air and/or digital use in a timely manner.
- Creative storytelling of the highest journalist standards.
- Editing, filing and posting a variety of video elements including voice-overs, packages, high-end animations and bumpers.
- Encode video for web and mobile distribution.
- Ability to operate non-linear edit systems, experience with Edius is a plus.
- Must have a professional demeanor and work well/as a team player with news team and staff at all times.
- Ability to multi-task, handling editing assignments and capturing feeds and FTP material from multiple TEGNA stations, while constantly monitoring quality control.
Experience: 1 Year(s)
- Must have entry-level experience as a non-linear editor.
- Ability to create/edit material for on-air broadcasts and web, while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work overnights.
- We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving and a strong work ethic.
Company Website: http://www.whas11.com
*For more information: http://www.jobs.net/j/JtAVKROh
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.