We’re hiring Virtual Bank Tellers ( OnDemand Teller) in Campbellsville, KY to be responsible for handling customer service-related transactions via a two-way video conference with our customers. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. The OnDemand Teller will create sales opportunities by engaging customers in conversations and product demonstrations. Individuals occupying this position will be assigned annual loan deposit referral goals.
We’re proud to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 60-day introductory period
- Paid Holidays
- Employee celebrations
- Professional recognition
Scheduling & Travel
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule that at times may include early or late and regular weekend hours.
- Days of the week and hours will vary, but we generally schedule between the hours of 6:45 am to 7:05 pm for a total of at or near 40 hours/week.
- Must be available on Saturdays. Work on every Saturday is not required.
- Certain positions in the Financial Services Sector (including Forcht Bank) are considered critical and/or essential to the infrastructure. Individuals occupying these positions, must be able to report to work as directed in the event of inclement weather, declared states of emergency, and/or pandemic conditions, under the discretion of Forcht Bank leadership.
- Must be able to attend new hire training and orientation in Lexington, KY or Somerset, KY Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm for a one-to-two-week period.
- Ability to travel to other locations as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- Take a proactive approach to determine service needs, suggesting appropriate services to customers and generating sales leads.
- Assist and engage customers with financial transactions via two-way video conference. This includes:
- Cashing checks within proper authorization levels and paying out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receiving checks and currency for deposit, verifying amounts, and checking accuracy of deposit slips.
- Recording transactions and issuing computer-generated receipts.
- Placing holds on accounts when appropriate.
- Issue cash advances on credit cards for customers with proper identification.
- Accept loan payments.
- Accept customer check orders and enter order on-line.
- Sell or refer Bank services to customers and potential customers to include: DDA accounts;
- Savings Accounts;
- Certificates of Deposit;
- Individual Retirement Accounts; and, Safe Deposit Boxes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience Required 1year(s): High School Diploma or the equivalency, AND One (1) year experience in an occupation that required superior customer service skills, fast-paced computer data entry, or video customer interaction. Preferred A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Sales, Communications, or another relevant field will meet the minimum requirements for this position in lieu of the required experience.
- Education Required: High School or better
- Preferred Bachelors or better in Finance or related field