Campbellsville University has the distinction of being:
- Ranked by U. S. News & World Report in the nation:
51st for Best Online Graduate Business Programs for Veterans (excluding MBA)
61st for alternate online business degree, Master of Management and Leadership
65th Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
70th for Best Online Graduate Programs
73rd for online MBA degree
78th for online Education program
81st for Top Regional Universities in the South
- Ranked by OnlineMBAreport.com
9th in top programs among other universities that are faith-based
24th in top programs among private schools offering MBA
- OnlineMBAreport.com Top 25 MBA Programs
10th in Human Resources
16th in Healthcare Management
19th in International Business
- Listed in America’s Best Christian Colleges
- Ranked in Top 20 colleges nationwide for lowest student debt loans at graduation by The Project on Student Debt
- Rated as a Military Friendly School
- Named a NAIA Gold Star Champions of Character Institution - one of only 12 in the nation
- Named to President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll
- School of Business highlighted in Forbes Southern U.S. Business Schools
- Ranked 4th most affordable among top 50 Christian colleges in U.S. by ChristianUniversitiesOnline.org
- Master of Theology online degree ranked 8th in the nation by TheBestSchools.org
- Criminal Justice online associate degree ranked 4th nationally by TheBestSchools.org
- Online Master's degree in Human Resources ranked 16th by TopManagementDegrees.com
- Ranked 26th out of 100 in Best Online Christian Graduate Schools by ChristianUniversitiesOnline.org
- Ranked 34th in Top 50 Best Christian Colleges by TheologyDegress.org
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award certificates, associate, bachelors, and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1865 Southern Lane Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Campbellsville’s music program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music(NASM). The teacher preparation program is approved by the Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB) for teacher education and certification and is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation for Teacher Education (NCATE). The NASDTEC Interstate Contract provides opportunity for graduates to earn teaching certificates in other states, although there may be applicable conditions. The Baccalaureate Social Work and Masters of Social Work programs are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). Business programs are accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
Affiliated with the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), Campbellsville’s intercollegiate athletic program is a member of the Mid-South Conference. The university offers various intercollegiate teams: Men’s Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golf, Tennis, Cross Country, Soccer, Bowling and Wrestling. Women’s Basketball, Softball, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, Cross Country, Soccer, Bowling, Swimming and Co-ed Cheerleading.
One third of our student enrollment lives on campus in one of the eight modern residence halls for men or women. All residence halls have laundry facilities; air-conditioned rooms; nearby parking lots, and phone, Internet, and cable TV accessibility in each room. Campbellsville University seeks to provide a clean, safe, comfortable living environment conducive to learning and relating.
Over 90% of our students receive financial aid in the form of academic scholarships, grants, loans, and student employment opportunities. In addition to traditional financial aid offerings, the University offers assistance programs that are church-related and endowed scholarships. Performance grants are tailored toward students pursuing studies or participating in art, drama, journalism, music and athletics.