Students who have attended other colleges or universities and desire to obtain degrees from Campbellsville University will take the following steps:
1. Submit a complete APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FORM and a non-refundable $20 application fee.
2. Arrange for the Office of Admissions to receive an official transcript (containing a complete record of all courses attempted) from each college or university previously and currently attended.
3. If transferring less than 24 semester hours of credit, arrange for the Office of Admissions to receive an official and final high school transcript and an official ACT or SAT score report.
4. When provisionally accepted, provide a $100 enrollment deposit.
At minimum, a Transfer Student desiring to enter Campbellsville University must be in good standing and eligible to return to his or her previous institution.
If the college or university transcript does not clearly show that the Transfer Student graduated from high school, the Office of Admissions must receive the applicant's official and final high school transcript regardless of total credit hours previously attained.
Transfer credit evaluation is under the authority of the Director of Student Records, who determines the applicability of transferred work from accredited institutions to the student's degree program. Questions regarding such issues should be directed to the Office of Student Records.
Credits of students transferring from accredited colleges and universities will be accepted when they meet the scholastic standards required at Campbellsville University. Although credit for a "D" grade will transfer, students must repeat any English composition courses and any courses in their majors, minors, and areas of concentration taken elsewhere in which "D" grades were received.
Transfer Students must complete all of the University's requirements for graduation. Additionally, they must complete at least one-third of the course requirements in their majors, minors, and areas of concentration at Campbellsville University, including at least 30 hours of credit in residence.
An individual who has satisfied the requirements for an associate degree at an accredited junior or community college may transfer 73 semester hours of credit to Campbellsville University. After enrolling at Campbellsville University, such a student may transfer an additional three semester hours of credit when approved in advance by the Director of Student Records.
Renewable annually with required GPA of 3.0
GPA will be calculated on the last college attended.
For transfer students from accredited colleges to the university main campus in Campbellsville
- Students with GPA 2.0 - 2.499 - $6,000
- Students with GPA 2.5 - 3.499 - $7,000
- Students with GPA 3.5 - 4.000 - $9,000