Wed, Aug 12
1-4 pm - BLC/Guard/Drumline check into dorms
7-9 pm - BLC Meeting (Band Room)
10 am - Guard & Drumline Pre-Camp
10 am - BLC Leadership Retreat
Fri, Aug 14
1-4 pm - New & Veteran Members check into dorms
II. Meals at Camp-Winters Dining Hall
Meals are free in the cafeteria for all band members. Take your student ID card to every meal. BLC/Guard/Drumline who check in on Wednesday may begin eating meals in the dining hall on Wednesday at supper. All others begin their meals on Friday at supper.
III. Camp Registration- GFAC Room 200
Saturday, Aug 16
9:30 - 10:15 am - Guard & Drumline
10:00 - 11:00 am - Juniors & Seniors
11:00 - 12:00 pm - New Members & Sophomores
Be Prepared For...
- Uniform fittings
- Shoe & Glove Orders
- Shoes are $35/pair. We will have a sizing run available for you to try on. Previously worn shoes must be in good condition and pass inspection. The TMB wears glossy, solid black marching shoes.
- Gloves are $5/pair. The TMB wears black gloves.
- Bring a check or cash with you to pay for these items.
- Instrument Check-Out - tubas, baritones, horns, others as needed
- Pick up a finalized camp schedule and instructions for the first rehearsal