A Well-Rounded Education in a Christ-Centered Environment
Whether you want to pursue an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, doctoral degree, or professional certification…
Campbellsville University will help you find your calling with staff, faculty, and coaches that will support you throughout your college experience. Our dedicated professors are committed to classroom instruction that’s backed by years of real-world experience. Our impressive 13:1 student-professor ratio creates an environment where individual attention results in a great academic experience, so you can find your brilliance in your chosen field of study.
At CU, we strive to provide students with all of the resources and support they need to make their educational experience a success.
- Academic Support
- Cheatham Center
- Course Offerings
- General Education Requirements
- Montgomery Library
- Student Achievement
- Student Records
- Veterans’ Services
- The Campbellsville Review
Higher education doesn’t have to involve a longer commute. We offer multiple degree programs, professional certifications, and courses at our seven regional education centers, each with its own unique focus and offerings.
- Clinton College & Career Center
- Elizabethtown Instructional Site
- Harrodsburg Conover Education Center
- Hodgenville Brockman Education Center
- Casey County Education Center
- Louisville Education Center
- Owensboro Instructional Site
- Somerset Noe Education Center
Campbellsville University is a collection of schools and colleges that offer pre-professional, undergraduate, graduate programs and doctoral programs.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business, Economics, and Technology
- CU RISE (Evening/Weekend)
- School of Education
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- Online Education
- Carver School of Social Work
- School of Theology